Ба портали Ҷомеаи Викилуғат хуш омадӣ!
Дар ҳоли ҳозир тамоми пешниҳодҳо, дархостҳо, саволҳо ва ғ. дар ҳамин саҳифа ҳал карда мешаванд
Дар лоиҳаҳои Викилуғат иштирок намоед!
|↓||Охирон тағйироти ин саҳифа дар:|
08.06.2023 аз тарафи AntiCompositeNumber карда шудааст
. Лутфан мавзуи навро аз поён илова кунед.
The recently created Lombard edition of Wiktionary has over ten thousand (10,000) entries now. --Apisite (баҳс) 01:07, 22 феврали 2022 (UTC)
Editing news 2022 #1[вироиш]
Read this in another language • Subscription list for this multilingual newsletter
The New topic tool helps editors create new ==Sections== on discussion pages. New editors are more successful with this new tool. You can read the report. Soon, the Editing team will offer this to all editors at the 20 Wikipedias that participated in the test. You will be able to turn it off at Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-editing-discussion.
Whatamidoing (WMF) 18:56, 2 майи 2022 (UTC)
Бачаҳо, ҳамин шаблон сарлавҳа дорад. Вай хеле халал мерасонад дар вақти кор. Дар ягон мақола ба вироиш дароӣ, хит намекунӣ, ки дар шаблон даромадӣ. Ман алақай ду бор ин шаблонро нохост иваз кардам. Пешниҳод мекунам, ки сарлавҳаро аз шаблон гирем. - Prospector (баҳс) 05:44, 27 майи 2022 (UTC)
Мана як шаблони дигаре, ки ман уро нафаҳмида иваз кардам. Чо кнем, бачо? - Prospector (баҳс) 18:01, 28 майи 2022 (UTC)
- Гирифта шуд. Tokyo Akademia (баҳс) 06:03, 1 июни 2022 (UTC)
- Рахмат. - Prospector (баҳс) 08:25, 2 июни 2022 (UTC)
Community Wishlist Survey 2023 opens in January[вироиш]
Please help translate to your language
(There is a translatable version of this message on MetaWiki)
The Community Wishlist Survey (CWS) 2023, which lets contributors propose and vote for tools and improvements, starts next month on Monday, 23 January 2023, at 18:00 UTC and will continue annually.
We are inviting you to share your ideas for technical improvements to our tools and platforms. Long experience in editing or technical skills is not required. If you have ever used our software and thought of an idea to improve it, this is the place to come share those ideas!
The dates for the phases of the Survey will be as follows:
- Phase 1: Submit, discuss, and revise proposals – Monday, Jan 23, 2023 to Sunday, Feb 6, 2023
- Phase 2: WMF/Community Tech reviews and organizes proposals – Monday, Jan 30, 2023 to Friday, Feb 10, 2023
- Phase 3: Vote on proposals – Friday, Feb 10, 2023 to Friday, Feb 24, 2023
- Phase 4: Results posted – Tuesday, Feb 28, 2023
If you want to start writing out your ideas ahead of the Survey, you can start thinking about your proposals and draft them in the CWS sandbox.
We are grateful to all who participated last year. See you in January 2023!
Thank you! Community Tech, STei (WMF) 16:44, 15 декабри 2022 (UTC)
Editing news 2023 #1[вироиш]
Read this in another language • Subscription list for this multilingual newsletter
This newsletter includes two key updates about the Editing team's work:
- The Editing team will finish adding new features to the Talk pages project and deploy it.
- They are beginning a new project, Edit check.
Talk pages project
The Editing team is nearly finished with this first phase of the Talk pages project. Nearly all new features are available now in the Beta Feature for Discussion tools.
It will show information about how active a discussion is, such as the date of the most recent comment. There will soon be a new "Иловаи унвон" button. You will be able to turn them off at Special:Preferences#mw-prefsection-editing-discussion. Please tell them what you think.
An A/B test for Discussion tools on the mobile site has finished. Editors were more successful with Discussion tools. The Editing team is enabling these features for all editors on the mobile site.
New Project: Edit Check
The Editing team is beginning a project to help new editors of Wikipedia. It will help people identify some problems before they click "Нашри тағйирот". The first tool will encourage people to add references when they add new content. Please watch that page for more information. You can join a conference call on 3 March 2023 to learn more.
–Whatamidoing (WMF) (баҳс) 23:25, 22 феврали 2023 (UTC)
Your wiki will be in read only soon[вироиш]
Read this message in another language • Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation tests the switch between its first and secondary data centers. This will make sure that Wikipedia and the other Wikimedia wikis can stay online even after a disaster. To make sure everything is working, the Wikimedia Technology department needs to do a planned test. This test will show if they can reliably switch from one data centre to the other. It requires many teams to prepare for the test and to be available to fix any unexpected problems.
All traffic will switch on 1 March. The test will start at 14:00 UTC.
Unfortunately, because of some limitations in MediaWiki, all editing must stop while the switch is made. We apologize for this disruption, and we are working to minimize it in the future.
You will be able to read, but not edit, all wikis for a short period of time.
- You will not be able to edit for up to an hour on Wednesday 1 March 2023.
- If you try to edit or save during these times, you will see an error message. We hope that no edits will be lost during these minutes, but we can't guarantee it. If you see the error message, then please wait until everything is back to normal. Then you should be able to save your edit. But, we recommend that you make a copy of your changes first, just in case.
- Background jobs will be slower and some may be dropped. Red links might not be updated as quickly as normal. If you create an article that is already linked somewhere else, the link will stay red longer than usual. Some long-running scripts will have to be stopped.
- We expect the code deployments to happen as any other week. However, some case-by-case code freezes could punctually happen if the operation require them afterwards.
- GitLab will be unavailable for about 90 minutes.
Trizek (WMF) (Баҳс) 21:21, 27 феврали 2023 (UTC)
Wikimania 2023 Welcoming Program Submissions[вироиш]
Seeking volunteers for the next step in the Universal Code of Conduct process[вироиш]
As follow-up to the message about the Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Guidelines by Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees Vice Chair, Shani Evenstein Sigalov, I am reaching out about the next steps. I want to bring your attention to the next stage of the Universal Code of Conduct process, which is forming a building committee for the Universal Code of Conduct Coordinating Committee (U4C). I invite community members with experience and deep interest in community health and governance to nominate themselves to be part of the U4C building committee, which needs people who are:
- Community members in good standing
- Knowledgeable about movement community processes, such as, but not limited to, policy drafting, participatory decision making, and application of existing rules and policies on Wikimedia projects
- Aware and appreciative of the diversity of the movement, such as, but not limited to, languages spoken, identity, geography, and project type
- Committed to participate for the entire U4C Building Committee period from mid-May - December 2023
- Comfortable with engaging in difficult, but productive conversations
- Confidently able to communicate in English
The Building Committee shall consist of volunteer community members, affiliate board or staff, and Wikimedia Foundation staff.
The Universal Code of Conduct has been a process strengthened by the skills and knowledge of the community and I look forward to what the U4C Building Committee creates. If you are interested in joining the Building Committee, please either sign up on the Meta-Wiki page, or contact ucocprojectwikimedia.org by May 12, 2023. Read more on Meta-Wiki.
Xeno (WMF) 19:01, 26 апрели 2023 (UTC)
Global ban proposal for Leonardo José Raimundo[вироиш]
Apologies for writing in English. Please help translate to your language There is an on-going discussion about a proposal that Leonardo José Raimundo be globally banned from editing all Wikimedia projects. You are invited to participate at Requests for comment/Global ban for Leonardo José Raimundo on Meta-Wiki. Thank you! Elton (баҳс) 01:00, 26 майи 2023 (UTC)
- As a result of m:Requests for comment/Global ban for Leonardo José Raimundo, Leonardo José Raimundo has been banned from all Wikimedia projects. --AntiCompositeNumber (баҳс) 02:15, 8 июни 2023 (UTC)
Selection of the U4C Building Committee[вироиш]
The next stage in the Universal Code of Conduct process is establishing a Building Committee to create the charter for the Universal Code of Conduct Coordinating Committee (U4C). The Building Committee has been selected. Read about the members and the work ahead on Meta-wiki.
-- UCoC Project Team, 04:21, 27 майи 2023 (UTC)